Use Pacific Pride to control your fleet fueling.
SEIZE CONTROL OF YOUR FUEL SPENDING WITH CARDLOCK
Star Oilco’s Pacific Pride card can give you control over when and where fuel is bought. We guarantee the highest level of control by offering human support to make it easy for a small business with enough to manage without another website to log into.
Pacific Pride, CFN, WEX, Voyager and other fleet cards all have similar tools. We find that small businesses need one extra tool. A human being on the other side helping make sure the total program is working. We help you grab control of every drop, dollar, and driver. We are your partner in Fleet Card and Cardlock Card success.
Star Oilco goes one step further than our competitors. We keep things simple and we make it easy for you. This is done with the obvious human element and best practices to complete the full value a secured fuel card offers.
Call us and have us take care of that for you. You tell us what you want, we consult with you, and you get a working card program.
This is what we recommend for your non-management cards:
1) Set the cards with the vehicles (attached to the license plate on the bill/place the fleet card on the key ring of the vehicle).
2) Design the vehicle cards to only work in the state’s/Zip codes that you service during the times of day you operate as a business.
2) Give each driver a unique and secret PIN attached to their name (so when they use a card their name appears on the bill next to the transaction).
3) Implement a “No Tolerance Fuel Theft Policy” with your Human Resource policy. Every employee signs a contract with your business that they own their personal secret PIN and it is only for them to use. Star Oilco can provide a recommended policy for you to use. If they give it to someone else they are responsible for anything that happens. If theft is happening it is a “No Tolerance” dismissal offense on the first occurrence.
4) Use the E-Receipt function with our fuel cards in order to see in real time fuel purchases. An electronic receipt is emailed to your Controller or Dispatcher to watch for off-policy fuel usage in real time. This allows your Dispatch or Management to respond the same day to questionable decisions around fuel cards.
Think about how this works in practice.
You can set up restrictions by days of the week, hours of the day or even by zip codes. If your business does not operate on weekends, turn off the fuel cards during the times you do not operate. If you your fleet is never on the road before 7am and is back at home by 7pm every night, set up those time restrictions to make it that much harder for fuel theft to occur. If you need to update this, change something, order cards, etc…. just call our office and we take care of that update for you.
With our E-receipt function your Dispatch will get an email every time fuel is purchased. You will see where, what, and who when this occurs. You can reinforce your company fuel policies at the local management level the same day. No more waiting for bill to see a driver did something that cost you money. By seizing control of your fuel, your drivers will also respond to your new level of control as well. By having control and transparency of what your drivers do they will require less management as they know you are watching.
Often the most controllable expense related with fuel is the fuel that might slip through a business due to unethical employees or outside theft. Fuel slippage being the industry term for unauthorized fuel taking. With Pacific Pride cardlock fuel you can take control over fuel purchases and avoid the loss up front with card controls. Contact Star Oilco for a total fuel security solution for your business.
Feel free to contact us with the form below if you have further questions about Pacific Pride and control of your fleet fueling.