Portland and Vancouver Fleet Fueling
Star Oilco’s on-site fueling and mobile fueling fleet offers a variety of direct fuel delivery solutions for Oregon and Washington. For fleets big or small, on-site or mobile, our drivers want your business and take pride in offering quality, timely fueling. Many truck fleets throughout Oregon and Washington have learned that our on-site fueling saves them in labor costs and greatly increases their team’s productivity.
You will feel the difference when your mobile onsite refueling is done by Star Oil. Most of our driver team has been with us for over five years and the dedication to your wet hosing needs is noticeable when you move your service to us. We provide high-quality diesel fuel delivery directly to your trucks’ fuel tanks, at your place of business when your fleet is parked or to your equipment directly on site.
We will directly fuel your parked equipment overnight with on-road or off-road diesel (dyed diesel) at B5, B20 blend levels and renewable diesel. Free your driver’s time with one less stop to be made in the day, so they can focus on the road and delivering products. We also do early-morning construction fueling as well. No matter what, we keep the process as seamless as possible and schedule a fueling time that best fits your operation.
Let’s look at some of the advantages that come along with on-site fleet fueling:
- Reduced Labor Costs: No more valuable drive time is wasted at truck stops or fueling locations.
- Seize Control of your Fuel Taxes: Oregon fleets stopping for fuel in Washington state are needlessly paying $.494 in fuel taxes.
- Increased Up Time: Spend more time on the road hauling what you need.
- Per Truck Usage and Reporting: Track your fuel spending down to the penny. Fuel theft is a thing of the past with on-site fleet fueling.
- Easy Billing: No more receipts and endless transactions. Enjoy one, simple, monthly fuel bill.
- One Place for Fuel: Connect your on-site fueling with Pacific Pride or other fleet cards all on one bill by license plate, person or work site.